iLove Nature Lite Edition is a free software application from the Food & Drink subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-01-07. The program can be installed on iOS.
** For some extra fun, try out the new **
** "Q's Slider Puzzle: iLove Nature" **
Open your eyes and ears to the world around you. Release the nature lover within you. Collected here is a snapshot of some of the current natural environment of suburban Taipei, Taiwan. All of these original photos and sounds were taken and recorded by me within the past three months and within just a short walk, jog or bike ride from where I live. I hope that you love them as much as I do.
- dozens of beautiful wildlife photos
- animal identification and wiki links for more information
- many recorded sounds of birds, frogs and crickets
- sounds are paired with photos
- create your own customized mix of up to two sounds (5 in Full Version)
- each selected sound has adjustable volume
- view three different slide shows: Complete, Birds and Customized
- slide shows rotate though the photos and sounds
- chose your favorite photos and sounds for your own customized show
- use countdown timer for relaxation or productivity
For fans of Ambiance, Custom Sounds of Nature and Easy Relax, this app provides not only beautiful customizable sounds, but also matching photos and slide shows for increased relaxation, mental health and education too.
What's included in the Full Version:
- more photos of animals (i.e. butterflies, reptiles, etc.)
- more photos of birds, with more sounds
- more sounds of frogs, crickets and cicadas
- more sound mixes (up to 5 combos)
Requires iOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
iLove Nature Lite Edition (version 1.3) has a file size of 15.83 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.